FULL PAPERS SUBMISSION
Please read the instructions carefully prior to submitting:
- The full paper must be in ONE document created in .doc or .docx format and have the maximum length of 5 A4 pages. The format is the same you’ve used for the abstract.
- No changes in the paper title, abstract, authorship, track and actual paper can occur AFTER the submission deadline.
- Check that the file of your paper prints correctly and ensure that the file is virus-free.
- The full papers can be written in English or in Spanish.
- Please send your full paper to email@example.com indicating the reference you’ve received when you’ve submitted your abstract.
(it is the same format of the abstract, but must have a maximum length of 5 A4 pages)