VISA INVITATION LETTERS REQUEST FORM
(before filling the form, please read carefully the following instructions)
Invitation letters take our administrative department between 7-14 days to process.
Please fill out all the required information on the form completely to the best of your ability and send it together with the documents requested.
Important information regarding VISA invitation letters (please read):
- Your name must be listed exactly as it appears on your passport. Any differences between the name on your passport and the name on your invitation letter or other documentation could lead to a delay and/or denial of your visa.
- Please note that each individual requesting an invitation letter must fill out a separate form.
- All letters will be sent in PDF form to the email address provided. If a paper letter is required, please tell us. Requested paper letters will be sent complimentary through airmail. This option may take a few weeks to arrive.
- The Organizing Committee reserves the right to request further information regarding the company or affiliation of the attendee to ensure the validity of requests.
- We recommend that you secure your travel visa before registering for the conference as cancellations after the preregistration cutoff may result in a cancellation fee.
- The Organizing Committee will only process the VISA invitation letter after the person who requested it has paid at least 50% of the corresponding registration fee.
- When filling the VISA invitation letter request form, please don’t forget to send us a document which proves that you make part of your institution/university. We will need you also to send us copy of your nacional identification card/passport. The documents must be sent either in JPG or in PDF.
- Please note that the organizing committee of the conference is not authorized to assist with the VISA process beyond providing the notification of the issued Invitation Letter. Should your application be denied, the organizing committee of the conference cannot change the decision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs/Consulate/Embassy, nor will the organizing committee of the conference engage in discussion or correspondence with the MOFA or the Embassy of Spain on behalf of the applicant.
Questions about the Visa Invitation Letter application process, contact: